Tuesday, October 03, 2006

see the beauty...


I am not really one to like getting up early in the morning... But I have to be at work at 8:00 on two mornings each week, and 9:00 on my other two mornings each week, so I have this opportunity to watch the sun rise as I drive to from my home to Piqua. Yes, that means I am getting up when it is dark outside... I'll live though. :)

The other day on the way to work/school, I watched the sun coming up, and I got to see these clouds in front of the sun... they made dull orange stripes across the sun's bright yellow-orange glow, and it just struck me how beautiful it was. I thought about how God never grows tired of creating these stripes across the the sun, He never gets bored with making a flower bloom, and He always loves making each snowflake. I love that.

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end." ~ Ecclesiastes 3:11

(This is a photo that I took last winter of the cattails in our yard.)

No comments: