Tuesday, April 17, 2007

new address!!

I've been trying to keep my posts up on here.. but I apparently forgot one the other day. ~ That's what happens when you try to keep up with too many sites at one time... I am now posting on wordpress and have been copying the new posts and pasting them onto my blogger account. It worked pretty well in the beginning, but then I began overlooking it accidentally...

I am still posting. Just to let you know. :) Not as regularly as I would like to, but I am still writing just the same. I wanted to keep up my posts on blogger because I know of some people who read it on here specifically.

At this point, I think I am going to just be posting on wordpress, but I intend to leave my blogger address up and running. Every so often I will probably check back and update with some newer posts.

My address at wordpress is: http://pianogirl.wordpress.com, and I imported everything from blogger onto this address. It is nice because it has stats and so many more options than blogger. Plus I think it's easier to use. I was somewhat skeptical when a friend of mine first told me about it, but I quickly shared her opinion. ;)

So.. anyway, thank you all so much for reading, and for your input and feedback on my writing. I so love to hear your thoughts. :) Feel free to drop by my page at my other address!

Looking up while the world looks on,
Tara :)
*1 John 2:5-6*

No comments: